Thread: Pro-BIO inulin Free -anyone try the chewable

pepperlc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Pro-BIO inulin Free -anyone try the chewable

version of this. I think I would do better with him if it was chewable. They both seem to have the same level of probiotics when I compared the labels. I think I would give 1/2 a wafer though. Not sure.
    karen

sugarsue is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Have not tried this typ

but as long as it tastes OK, I'm sure it's fine. We open the capsule into juice, yogurt, smoothies, etc.

Susan

I'm just afraid he will get stubborn and refuse to take it. But if the wafer is "medicine" he will happily take it if it tastes okay.

Did you say the girls take 1 or 2 capsules per day? Jacob weighs about 43 lbs now. Trying to figure out how that would correlate to the capsule. Do you always have to buy them online? Do you know if a store like Whole foods or a Vitamin Shop would carry it?

karen

sugarsue is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Sierra takes 2 capsules a day but she's on a different kind. Savanna is on 3 a day of the pro-bio now actually. I get hers from Dr. Berger. I have not looked at the health food store yet. I would feel comfortable giving any type from our healthfood store if I didn't have Dr. Berger recommending a specific type for her.

Susan

PS... interesting about the eggs. Have you kept a food journal? I'm thinking of doing that for Sierra who seems very sensitive to what she eats.

PSS... Can you tell I'm at work and board?

LOL
    No I really need to start a food journal. I will have to get the teachers involved at both schools since they provide snacks for him. Thats a lot to ask.

we had been doing the veggie sausage which is soy based because we were trying to give him protein every morning as suggested by all the ADHD books. Well maybe it was the type of protein that is the problem. I'm going to give hard boiled eggs tomorrow and see how it goes. I also found a chicken breakfast sausage at Trader Joes today but I want to try just eggs alone again tomorrow.

He is very into chewing gum lately too. It does help but the kind I was buying had food coloring in it. Red or Yellow so I got another type today that has no food coloring. It still has aspertame because dh doesn't want him to eat sugar gum but... Its a start.
    karen