Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Back from my conference with the OT...

trek is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Great news. I bet even one day a week will help. Cannot wait to hear an update!

My DS has been going to COTI once a week since last Sept. It has made a world of difference for him. They are wonderful people that do great work.

Anne

amelia1 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Are you in Cinti? We see Liz . She's really nice and great with DD.
    Last edited by amelia1; 04-05-2008 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Remove name

Default Yep in Cinci

and we have Liz (at blue ash)as well. She is just wonderful, she has such energy and has been just what DS needed in that environment. Everyone I've encountered there has been great. Our insurance benefits run out end of May, so we may have to cut back to every other week but we'll see how it goes. Glad to have "met" you.

We go to the Blue Ash office as well! Isn't that something. We should meet up at Sharon Woods sometime, let the kids play at the playground. Glad to have "met" you as well! LOL
    You don't see Liz on Wed. around 9:30 do you? If so...that's me with the skinny little girl with glasses that see's her just after your ds.

Default No we are on

Monday morning for now. We are supplementing OT with outside gymnastics and swimming lessons. In the summer I usually enforce a min. of 1 hour outside time (more if I can get it). The sandbox just got its spring cleaning and freshing up so that will give him some upper body work. Loves the digging and all.

We do swimming lessons in the summer but that's about it. Have you heard of the new play place called "SmartyPants"? I might put her in some play classes there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2