Thread: The Pro Bio Free stuff should arrive tomorrow

pepperlc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default The Pro Bio Free stuff should arrive tomorrow

I'm really excited about hopefully adding something else positive to the mix. I'll let you all know
    karen

sugarsue is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Did you get it? Good luck!

Laura H1 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default barge...

I'm so scraggling brained lately that I can never remember what I posted... I meant to post to you the day you posted asking about a good probiotic... I was signing on to post the SAME question? lol...

We were using Solaray's brand and I just didn't think we were keeping yeast in control (plus I discovered dh was missing some of the supplements sometimes during the nightly routine as we are incorporating all the new stuff his doctor wanted him to take)...

soooooo, we got ours yesterday from Kirkman's (the Pro-Biotic inulin free capsules)... it's got a LOT more good stuff than Solaray had...

I'm going to take it too... and I'll let you know too...

fingers crossed,
    Laura

pepperlc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Ours came today and I guess I'll start it tomorrow morning. I think it should be okay to take with Fish oil and claritin right?
    karen

Laura H1 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Quote Originally Posted by pepperlc
    Ours came today and I guess I'll start it tomorrow morning. I think it should be okay to take with Fish oil and claritin right?
    karen
    It is for us... I've never heard of a bad reaction with Probiotics... these are the healthy flora you gut already has... it's just that some of us get "unbalanced" by too much yeast in our guts/system and make us "crazy" (feel bad, depressed, irritable, aggressive, add, adhd, loss of memory, just to name a few things yeast overgrowth can do)...

The only time you need to be conscious (sp???) of when you take a Probiotic is when you are taking an antibiotic... you don't want to take these at the same time because they could possibly weaken both of their tasks... try to separate by at least an hour, preferably by two hours...
    antibiotics kill off the good bacteria (healthy flora) in our gut/systems and allow for yeast to overgrow...

best wishes... thinking on how you can travel with these things...
    Laura