Thread: Sarah had her Behavioral Vision eval yesterday...

Default Sarah had her Behavioral Vision eval yesterday...

I seem to be timing out of this post so I will be short and sweet. Good news is that she has better than 20/20 vision, her eyes work well together, and she can make blurry objects clear when viewing them. She has Occularmotor Dysfunction. Not being able to judge where her hand is on the page or even how objects relate to others. So we are doing 10w of vision therayp, and a home computer program. The home program will grow w/ her for years. Her doc thinks she will learn the skills to better interpert her work quickly.

kiki w/ Sarah 4-5-00 and Nicholas 1-156-02

Sounds exciting, Kiki - glad you'll be able to get most of the therapy done over the summer! Keep us updated on how she's doing with it!!
    -beth

amelia1 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Sounds like a great plan! Update us when you can with her progress.

sugarsue is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default That's great!

Good to have a plan and somethings to look forward to. Here's to seeing improvement quickly!

Susan

angeleena is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Sounds like a great plan! Nice that she has good vision - and that you are going to do something about the occu dysfunction. Let us know how the therapy works.
    I h ave yet to get my dd into a vision exam by a pro. I have an idea that she has some issues...there is just too much other stuff going on lately.

Keep us updated!

-Angi

Sounds fabulous! I hope you will find the therapy will help her. We are also getting computer program to help dd maintain her progress.

Paula