Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Update on me (pg ment)....m

mickey2 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

that is AWESOME news!!!! im so fricking happy for you!!! i just read lisa's post about bday parties too and sad to say we get the cold shoulder more often than not from those in our cul de sac. luckily i have some great friends with kids that adore my son....

i havent been posting much b/c school is kicking my butt this session. i would love to get our kids together sometime...im also going to chilis on monday. i'd love for you to join us...we snk moms can get pretty amusing there.

JulieATL is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Thanks for the well wishes.....m

Sorry school has been so difficult. I haven't heard about the chili's thing on Monday but from what I remember, you guys meet pretty far out there in Cumming, right? I might pass on that but thanks for thinking of me. I'd love to get the boys together this summer, let me know about your schedule.....

- Julie

Quote Originally Posted by mickey2
    that is AWESOME news!!!! im so fricking happy for you!!! i just read lisa's post about bday parties too and sad to say we get the cold shoulder more often than not from those in our cul de sac. luckily i have some great friends with kids that adore my son....

i havent been posting much b/c school is kicking my butt this session. i would love to get our kids together sometime...im also going to chilis on monday. i'd love for you to join us...we snk moms can get pretty amusing there.

Default Thank you to everybody for your support...m

I truly appreciate all the well wishes and happy thoughts. I'm still not completely believing any of this, but my second beta was more than doubled so I can at least be assured for now until my 7 wk u/s on June 26th. Until then, I just bite my nails.....It's like the 2ww all over again!

Thanks again for being so supportive, I will keep you updated as things move along.

- Julie (tee hee hee)

angeleena is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

PS
    I for one and REALLY GLAD that you posted this here!

I even told my DH about your pg!

We are hoping to do IVF in the near future -----

Hope it is going well!!

-angi

Default Wow, I'm so glad to hear that you're contemplating....m

another little tike. That's so sweet that you told dh about me, I feel so famous! If and when you start your cycle and you want additional IF support, I highly recommend the secondary IF board, those ladies were a lifesaver!

All the best,
    Julie

trek is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Congrats. From a former SIF mom. So excited for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2