Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new IVF Waiting Room

Hybrid View

Default Welcome to the new IVF Waiting Room

Come on in and make yourself at home.

Default Trying to cope after a miscarriage!

Hello My name is Rose

I am new to INCIID. I am recovering from a miscarriage a week ago today. I have really supportive family, friends, and partner. I am feeling discouraged about having children in the future due to 2 tubal pregnancies. I don't have insurance coverage to pay for IVF but my GYN doctor feels I am a good candidate. After browsing the internet I came across INCIID, which I think is a great supportive network and charitable organization for couples and individuals trying to conceive. We love children and hope to have some of our own some day. I have never joined a support group or chat room so I hope this is a pleasant journey.
    Peace and Love
    Rose

SoniaO is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Rose-
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. INCIID is a AWESOME place for support. There is always SOMEONE that knows exactly what you are going through & can help you through it. I just know that you will find support from those that know exactly the loss that you are feeling if you go over to the Grief & Loss board-
    http://www.inciid.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24
    It doesn't look like anyone has posted over on the new format board yet, but if you do, there will sure to be replies.

Again, I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Sonia

Quote Originally Posted by campsada
    Hello My name is Rose

I am new to INCIID. I am recovering from a miscarriage a week ago today. I have really supportive family, friends, and partner. I am feeling discouraged about having children in the future due to 2 tubal pregnancies. I don't have insurance coverage to pay for IVF but my GYN doctor feels I am a good candidate. After browsing the internet I came across INCIID, which I think is a great supportive network and charitable organization for couples and individuals trying to conceive. We love children and hope to have some of our own some day. I have never joined a support group or chat room so I hope this is a pleasant journey.
    Peace and Love
    Rose

Thanks you
    Rose

Hello Rose, I am sorry to hear about your loss. I also suffered from a tubal (ectopic) pregnancy two years ago. I know how hard it can be cope with the loss. I wish you luck on your journey with INCIID. I am a new member as well, and also hoping to become an IVF canidate.
    Best of wishes
    Babieswanted

Default How are you doing?

Hey Babieswanted
    Just curious as to where you are in your journey?
    Ada & Manny

Default Just beginning

Hello Ada,
    I hope you and your family had a great New Years! As far as my journey, we are just at the beginning stages. My hubby & I got chosen as a scholarship recipiant for INCIID,so we will begin the fund raising portion shortly. I actually received my 1st donation yesterday...and I must say it was very generous! How far are you in your journey? I look forward to hearing back you

Babieswanted

Default Good to hear from you!

I just started fundraising as well. I had a few small donations and some promises to send next week. I think this is a good time for people to be generous with income taxes.

Also had Sono and HSG last week. Have to f/u with IVF doctor on Feb 4th for results.
    I hope you had a wonderful New Years too and I wish you luck mommy to be!
    Ada & Manny

Default Thanks!

Thanks Ada...you have to excuse me because I don't know what all the acronymns mean...what is f/u? I'm guessing furture ultra sound?

babieswanted

I wish i knew all the acronyms in this forum too. lol.
    F/U means follow up. Sorry.
    Ada & Manny

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast