Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Hey PCOSters

tailynnrenee Guest

I have tried metformin in the past with no luck at all. Other than the inconvienient side effects I expierienced absolutley no changes. This DCI is something like Di-Chromium-Insitosol or something like that. I read an article on a research study they did where 50% of the women who participted were able to effectively loose weight and somehting like 30% of those women were able to get pregnant with out any folicle growing drugs. I was just curious if anyone else had heard or tried it out.

My husband and I are in the procees TTC and are going to our first patient education class on the 30th and will be starting our first round of treatments, more than likely with pills. I am nervous! and excited at the same time!

tailynnrenee Guest

How do you get to the scholarship application?

Good luck to you as you start your treatment!! Here is a link to where you can get the scholarship application http://www.inciid.org/faq.php?cat=infertility101&id=22 You will need to read the information on that page and then the application link is at the bottom of the page.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12