Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey PCOSters

YAAY! Hey did you receive the letter from your doctor yet for the scholarship application?

cachcoco Guest

not yet. I am also waiting to do my taxes so I can send in this years and last years.
    How are you feeling?

Oh yeah the taxes part, I remember scrambling to do my taxes to get all the scholarship paperwork together. But that's all you need for your application to be complete is the letter and the taxes?

I am doing ok, so days are better than others. Today is slightly more optimistic I went to my ob/gyn yesterday about endo, she didn't want to do a laparoscopy right now, she decided to start me on BCP's first for a few months. Seems kind of odd to be taking BCP's but whatever.

Are you starting to get in a lot of pain?

Wow Annette, I can't believe how strong you are and positive. I'm not so sure I would be that strong if I had a failed cycle of IVF. I think it's amazing that you can still be so encouraging to others.

My husband and I just tried our second round of injections with artifical insemination with no luck. Just found out the bad news today. It looks like IVF is our last option...so I'm feeling a little sad these day because we can't afford it, or adoption that is. Guess I'll have to settle for my being the best mommy to my two yorkie pups.

Hi there! Thanks for the compliments, that is very sweet

I know that finding out that IVF is your only option can be a very sad time, I remember when our last IUI try failed and knowing that we couldn't afford IVF. Have you thought of applying for INCIID's Heart scholarship program? I am a scholarship recipient and that's how we did our IVF cycle.

Yes, we applied in December but haven't heard anything. It's hard waiting to hear back, especially right now since I was hoping we wouldn't end up needing the scholarship, and now all I want to do is email them lol. Guess I'll just have to be patient and keep trying to think positive.

cachcoco Guest

yup. taxes and letter!

I am actually having some bad days. Just found out that my brother in law and his wife are having another baby. They are on the brink of divorce and dont get along. I feel like a bad person for being jelouse but I am.

Birth control will only help it while you are taking it. It doesnt stop it.... odd. I hope it at least helps with the pain and the bleeding.

I am in a lot of pain right now. My cycle started yesterday morning and I have clinicals for the next two days. I hope I dont bleed out during work. That would be embarassing! I also cant take anything for the pain since I will be working. Wish me luck. Cant wait for it to be over. I applied at the hospital and hope I get the job. I dont want to work in long term care.
    My diet has gone downhill. cant seem to get back inot the swing of things again. I really need to though.
    so what is your next step?

Hi Cachcoco,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling down! I know how you are feeling with your brother-in-law. My brother-in-law is about to be married and they want to start a family right away. I've been married for 3 years, TOC for 2 years with no luck. I am dreading the day I find out they are pregnaunt and we still aren't. It makes you feel like a horrible person. It's not that you aren't happy for them, it just reminds you how unhappy you are about your personal situation. : (

I hope you got through work today and are not in too much pain!

cachcoco Guest

Thanks J! I made it through work but have to go back tomorrow! Cant wait for it to be over!
    If my brother in law was in a happy healthy relationship I dont think I would be so upset but maybe I would!

Hi there!

I feel so behind on things since our internet and email went down last week!

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother in law and his wife, it's always so difficult to get news like that. Hopefully you don't have to see them very often so you can focus on you and your plans?

Yeah the BCP is like putting a patch on the problem but I guess she figures that if our ivf cycle works there won't be a need for laparoscopy for a while.

I don't know how you are functioning without meds! Are all meds out of the question, like there isn't one single thing you could take? That is just awful. Can you take them at night when you get home at least? Good luck with your job app!! When do you think you will hear back?

It's always more difficult for me to stick to a diet during my cycle. I always say oh heck with it and then start back on course when I'm feeling better LOL I have been having a really hard time with energy level since I started my stepper machine again after the ivf break, I just feel so drained whereas before the ivf cycle I had so much energy. Maybe I'm still not quite "normal" inside, who knows.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast