Thread: Biscuit... how is the head?

Default Biscuit... how is the head?

Thinking about you! I hope you and DD have not had to have *too* many intimate bonding moments with the metal comb and bright lights...

Biscuit is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Thanks Doe... I THINK we are doing okay... She was cleared to go back to school on Friday, but the nurse still pulled a few nits off strands of hair before approving her. I had combed her head in every direction for over an hour on Thursday. It's like finding a needle in a haystack, trying to track down the last 2-3 nits, I swear...

Anyway, I am very mindful of itching and head scratching at the moment.... I had a good look through last night and found nothing. I boiled all the bedding towels, hoodies, toy etc... I treated myself as a preventative measure, though nothing was found on me...

It's more a giant PITA than anything else, like getting fleas off a dog! I think the school is going to do a mass head inspection on Tuesday with an army of Mommy volunteers to try to eradicate the outbreak...

Meanwhile, DD's hair is tightly braided and I am watching things like a hawk...

Must run.... My scalp is itching...

Yules Guest

Default Also thought of you

I hope we have seen the last of the "buggies" as Derby calls them. We are still combing since the lit says to keep combing for a week and a half after you find the critters. And it is bad when the smell of tea tree oil doesn't seem strong any more.

j

Biscuit is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

How true... I shampooed my hair with tea tree shampoo this morning and barely noticed the antiseptic odor of it for once...

DD calls them bugs... "Do I have any more bugs???", she says...

My head is itching again just discussing this!