Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is anyone going to watch Obama's 30 minute ad tonight?

jvirginia is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Quote Originally Posted by Gangrel View Post
    Uh, I know that. On the other nights of the Series, it begins at 8:00 instead of 8:30...weather permitting of course.
    Not true ... ANOTHER lie from the McCain campaign.

The games have never started before 8:30.

BTW do ou remember what was delayed the night of McCain's convention speech?

Quote Originally Posted by jvirginia View Post
    Not true ... ANOTHER lie from the McCain campaign.

The games have never started before 8:30.

BTW do ou remember what was delayed the night of McCain's convention speech?
    Not true, ANOTHER lie from Obama's minions. The World Series coverage, even though it is just the pregame has ALWAYS started at 8:00 for night games. Believe me, I have more than enough reasons to not vote for Obama...having the pregame cancelled made no difference to me.

jvirginia is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Quote Originally Posted by Gangrel View Post
    Not true, ANOTHER lie from Obama's minions. The World Series coverage, even though it is just the pregame has ALWAYS started at 8:00 for night games. Believe me, I have more than enough reasons to not vote for Obama...having the pregame cancelled made no difference to me.
    McCain said that the GAME would be delayed ... Fox said the game has never started before 8:30, and it started at 8:30 last night.

I know it seems petty, but the McCain campaign seems to have lost all moral compass -I can't count how many untruths are coming out of their mouths - things they know are untrue, but they seem to be totally indifferent to the fact. I have been following politics for 20 + years and I have NEVER seen anything like it. I really had a lot of respect for McCain once upon a time. I am sad to see it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4