Thread: Hey Lola Lola!

kbetty is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Hey Lola Lola!

Let's hang out here. Looks like we could have the whole place to ourselves. Or maybe there are others out there that would like to join us!!! (If someone is out there, please join us!!!)

I'll send ya an email. It would be easier for me to post here on a daily basis than to email.

Kat

ybab is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Quote Originally Posted by kbetty View Post
    Let's hang out here. Looks like we could have the whole place to ourselves. Or maybe there are others out there that would like to join us!!! (If someone is out there, please join us!!!)

I'll send ya an email. It would be easier for me to post here on a daily basis than to email.

Kat
    Hey Kat - just wanted to say congratulations! Sounds like a big surprise to you too. I'll be here cheering you on . Justine

kbetty is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Justine,

How are you feeling today?
    I was just so shocked, that I barely remember anythng from last week. I have a dr. appt next week, so I'll start to believe it when I see a heartbeat.

I am just taking this one.day.at.a.time.

Kat

Default I'm finally here!

I have to bookmark this and check back often. How are you feeling? Who else is out here with us old folks? My latest is that I had my 19 week check (I was 20wk on Saturday). I'm measuring ahead, by almost 2 weeks, which is what I did with the other kids, so that's fine. They have in my files that I had a complete placenta previa back at week 11, so they'll check at my big u/s next Tuesday to see where I'm at. Hopefully everything will be fine. She did tell me that with this being my 3rd c-section, things might prove to be harder, lovely! We still haven't told the kids yet. I don't think one of them will say, "gee mommy your tummy is bigger!"...although in the way beginning Emma did say that my chest looked bigger! Trying to organize to see what the heck I have and what we need. Panic sets in when you realise a surprise baby doesn't have prepared parents!