Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Can I share one of life's little ironies? (pg ment)

sbdeveney is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

oh and to add to your "why would you bother w/ BC".....I haven't used BC since college. My last DD was born 7 yrs ago.......my friends tease me that I'll end up pg at 40 yrs (next year!) LOL!

kbetty is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default I can totally relate!!! (pg ment)

This happened to me JUST LAST WEEK! I am still in shock!! The deer in the headlights feeling is just starting to wear off. Dh and I are just starting to be able to look at each other again with out shaking and scratching our heads.

I will be 40 in a few months and our family was considered complete 5 years ago. Never ever ever in a million years did I think this was physically possible. I feel strange posting here on pno, but come over the never used pg after 40 board and find me there talking to myself.

Kat

Big Hugs!! and congratulations

sbdeveney is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

OMGOSH KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you too babe! WOW! Hope this isn't a trend (speaking of myself) LOL! I'll be 40 yrs Nov 09!

trek is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

I so understand. Am hoping for an oops myself.

kec is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Don't be embarrassed!! I also had a surprise pg. After 3 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVF's, we adopted our dd who is now 6. We then started our next adoption when she was 2. We hadn't used b/c in years. Then I found out I was pg. 5 days later, we receieved a referral for our adoption. There was no way that I could have a 2 year old, 2 newborns and teach Kindergarten full time. We said no to the referral but kept our options open due to my m/c history. I now have a 6 year old, a 4 year old(on Sunday) and have used b/c every since her birth! I know that even though I will be 45 in a month, that the way our life works, I would get pg with multiples. Of course, all I hear now is that the reason I got pg, was because we relaxed after our adoption - yeah right!
    Anyway, just enjoy!!
    Also, the joke around my school is that as soon as you give all the baby things away you will get pg!!
    Kari

It is amazing Justine... so, I'm sending you hugs while you process this.

DD in DFW1 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

I hope all goes well. I know a couple who had thought their family was compelte for many years. The lady went into the gyno's office thinking it was menopause. That boy (their 3rd child, but only son) is the biggest joy in their family.

Congrats!

I see this is an old thread but thought I'd pop in to say "me too" on the ironic surprise pg. I had an appt with the endocrinologist scheduled so I could go back on metformin (before which, I figured, no way could I conceive, so I procrastinated on the bc angle). The week before I had that strange sensation in the lower pelvis, so off to the grocery store I went...(after peeing on an old LH stick I found in the drawer, which was + lol). I'm due in July, turning 41 before then.

Anyone else out there? I haven't been to inciid in ages. I've been bantering about another site filled with mostly non-IF people, but it just isn't home. Those people just don't get it and I end up thinking they're all nuts.

trek is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

wow!!!! Congrats

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3