Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can't Handle This~! (RePost)

Ok - don't really know where to begin....but here goes.

Let me start by saying I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you went through and what you still are enduring. My husband and I have been trying to 7.5 years to conceive. We've done 7 or 8 IUI's and 1 un-successful IVF procedure 2 years ago, almost 3 now. While I can't relate to knowing how it feels to get a pregnancy confirmed and losing it, I can relate (I think) to the loss you must have felt, the emptiness you had to or may still be having to overcome. When we did IVF they put 2 embryos in and we lost both of them. We also lost the other 6 that had been fertilized...they just didn't make it. They were never inserted. Why I decided to respond to your post was this....I feel I can help you somewhat with dealing with God and how you relate to him in this situation. If there is one thing I've learned since the unsuccessful IVF is that God truely does love me...he wants me to have children as badly as I want them. I have spent the last 2 years "coming back" emotionally from that devestating experience and what has helped me to get back to where I am emotionally is the fact that I let God speak to me...I let him show me how much he loves me. I can't really explain in words how this happened other than at times I literally felt the presence of God around me...at work....in the car....at church (definitely)....everywhere. I've also learned that God didn't do this to me. I can't explain why it hasn't happened yet for us other than I also have a disease called Cystic Fibrosis. Its not been confirmed that is the issue but I'm sure it plays into it. Since the IVF two years ago I've found that I'm at a place (and probably where God would want me to be) that my hands are by my sides. I no longer have the power to do this on my own. I've put it in God's hands, given Him the care of it and I know and feel that, that is when he takes over and takes control. Once we realize we can't do anything without Him and that WE NEED HIM, thats when he steps in and saves the day. He is a good God and He wants good things for you!!! He just wants you to trust Him, trust His Word. His blessings are yes and amen to us who believe. I would encourage you to read Deuteronomy 28:11. Repeat that verse over and over to yourself. Gods Word is truth and He doesn't lie and His Word also does not return unto Him void which means that it doesn't return unto Him UNTIL His Word has done what it was sent to do!! Again, remember, he loves you and wants the best for you!! Thank you for letting me share with you what God has taught me through all my grief.

-Tina

Default Just a lurker here but this could have been me 8 years ago

I had three miscarriages that I know of, most likely more that I did not know. I remember the isolation and how I was totally so depressed. I stopped enjoying almost anything. I remember trying to get help and being told that I would get over it. Dh and I were not communicating and we almost got divorced over all the stress. Anyway, I went on to have two ds's and one dd and even now, after all these years, I still recall the pain. Take care of yourself. Take time to grieve. People can be so insensitive sometimes.

trek is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Its is never easy to lose a pregnancy at any point. So sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss, I so far in my life have not been threw anything as painful as when I loss my Twin Angels at 23 weeks and 5 days. A year later I am finally starting to feel better I do have bad moments but they are fewer. I will never forget my twins. My husband & I planted a tree in our back yard and put a stone of angel babies beside it is. I can go out there and sit and cry or just dream about what they would have been like. Sometimes it really helps. I also have a wind chime hanging right outside my deck and sometimes when I get really sad or upset I here that chime and I can here my babies saying momma its okay were in heaven with God and it is wonderful. That right there gives me peace. I can just imagine how spoiled rotten my babies You all are in my prayers and thoughts!

I was 4 weeks preg, it was a birthday gift to my husband - and then within a week I lost it, had high temp 104 and dehydrated- it has been 2 days and I feel terrible, incomplete, guilty.. just can't express how bad it is...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2