Thread: Interesting twin issue

pepperlc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Interesting twin issue

Almost all the people at the boys school (they are in K) don't know that they are a twin. So we get birthday party invitations that aren't necessarily addressed to a child. Tonight I got an evite for a party but I don't have any class lists so I don't know which boy was invited to the party. I emailed the teacher who I think the child belongs to. Also we have gotten invitations without last names or even the parents names at all. I just don't understand.

karen

midebbie is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Thats bizarre. I always put contact info on our invitations. I think with evite you can send a note to the host - then you can ask who the invitation is for!

Default Welcome to school time

My guys are in second - in a very small school with just two classes and we still have quite a few that don't know they are twins.

FWIW - I have a different name from my kids and rarely get things addressed to the right parent.

Heck - I can't even get teachers and room parents to be clear on which second grade class is doing something. I frequently get emails or notes home (which the kids always take out of folders and mix up before I can "assign" them) saying "The second graders are doing X-Y-Z"

I always have to write to the teachers and ask - "which second graders??"

I suspect we will forever deal with this - and worse for you - because I at least have different gender twins.