Thread: I am officially off Domperidone....m

Default I am officially off Domperidone....m

My ds is 10.5 months and I have been taking it since he was 4 months for low supply. I've been taking 9 pills/day for that long and I am so happy to be done. It has been a huge help and has allowed me to nurse Jace for this long. He is eating solids well enough now and just finally started taking a bottle so I decided that even if my supply dips some at this point, we will be able to make it through. I still intend to nurse him as long as he is interested, and as long as I have milk! Anyway, just wanted to share!

Lori & Jace

Default Woo-hoo!

Yay, Lori! I'm so glad to hear that you're off the pills. 9 a day seems like it would be pretty invasive. But congrats for making it this far!!!

Default Great news!

This is great news! I'm sure you won't miss taking those 9 pills. Jace is getting so big already! Are your nights any better? Hope so

Thanks for updating!

Sara and Isaac - almost 13 months - nursing 3x/day

Default Thanks Patti! Luckily I did not experience any side effects...m

it was more an inconvenience to remember to take all those pills in a day and an even bigger pain to get the drugs from Canada. It just got to be too much to think about so I decided to wean off. So far no drastic change in supply, until today but I think that it is based more on sheer exhaustion and stress of having two sick kids and dh gone....

Quote Originally Posted by aandp View Post
    Yay, Lori! I'm so glad to hear that you're off the pills. 9 a day seems like it would be pretty invasive. But congrats for making it this far!!!

Default Thanks Sara, which is a great name by the way...m

I have a 4 yo dd named Sara, spelled the same! Anyway, no our nights are not any better. Honestly I'm not sure he will ever sleep through the night and he is sick now so there will be an even bigger decline in the sleep dept........

Quote Originally Posted by augie View Post
    This is great news! I'm sure you won't miss taking those 9 pills. Jace is getting so big already! Are your nights any better? Hope so

Thanks for updating!

Sara and Isaac - almost 13 months - nursing 3x/day

trek is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

How awesome