Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Results 91 to 100 of 100

Thread: State of the union address

  1. #91
    freddy is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordansmom View Post
    I don't get your point. I was just saying myself that I applied too wide a brush stroke.
    I was agreeing with you.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordansmom View Post
    I'm not sure what all the drama is about here. Cyberstalking, masks, personally attacking or defaming poster.... I have no clue what you are talking about.

    I stand behind my opinion of Rush Limbaugh and his kind. And I don't believe that 60% of Americans are like or like Rush Limbaugh. I have never attacked you. I have asked substantive questions of you to which I either get no reply or snide replies.

    The only reason I think these posts should be pulled is because they serve no useful purpose to the board. When yesterday I asked a substantive question of you the only reply I get was that you didn't want to hijack the thread. Yet you have seemed to hijack this one just fine with post after post with mulitple posters that have nothign to do with the state of the union address. In all your posts in this thread I dont' think you have said one thing about it!
    Yes, I do purposely ignore your questions, mostly because of the tone and context in which they are asked. And I will continue to do so. 99% of the time they have to do with Governor Sarah Palin and I and rest of America have moved on. Dittos on the obsession with Rush Limbaugh.

    Are we not allowed to defend ourselves from malicious slander?

  3. #93
    jordansmom is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freddy View Post
    I was agreeing with you.
    OOPs, thanks!

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freddy View Post
    I was agreeing with you.
    lol

  5. #95
    freddy is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phillyassets View Post
    I said they hated the American consumer. They may also hate Americans.
    American consumers and Americans are the same thing. We are all consumers.

  6. #96
    jordansmom is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by augie View Post
    Yes, I do purposely ignore your questions, mostly because of the tone and context in which they are asked. And I will continue to do so.

    Are we not allowed to defend ourselves from malicious slander?


    You might want to reflect on your tone as well.

    And I have never cyberstalked you, maliciously attacked or slandered you, don't know who the heck 'pa' is. And it is too bad you are amused by all this drama making.

    The only thing I every posted about you was saying that your posts were irrational after the upteenth time reading one of yours post talking about how rational only 'certain' posters are.

    I don't really see any purpose in continuing this, do you?

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    I was discussing the treatment of conservatives in general. "pa" is phillyassets - I'm too lazy - haha - she is the only other one who hurled the accusation that conservatives hate America.

    No I'm not amused by the drama . . . just amused in a very sad, dry way at certain very predictable patterns.

    You do have me by a 2:1 ratio on this thread . . . I'm not sure what the upteenth post about rational people is - I finally did have to say (once) that I could no longer reply to "pa" because I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about.

    Bottom line is - most of us are citizens, women, mothers, who care deeply about our country and its future.

  8. #98
    jordansmom is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by augie View Post
    You do have me by a 2:1 ratio on this thread . . . .

    I probably do, but 90+% of your posts are hijacking this thread, whereas other than my replies to you, mine should mostly be on topic.

    Let's say we get back on topic?

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    615

    Default

    really what you're saying is that you don't like me very much (in addition to not agreeing with me). so whenever I post anything critical of conservatives you're going to whip out the "she's so irrational" or illogical. Gotcha. helpful to know.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phillyassets View Post
    really what you're saying is that you don't like me very much (in addition to not agreeing with me). so whenever I post anything critical of conservatives you're going to whip out the "she's so irrational" or illogical. Gotcha. helpful to know.
    With all due respect, do you remember posting these words?:

    I stand corrected. They [conservatives] do seem to hate Americans.

    But then followed them up with this:

    I wasn't calling you or any other conservative unamerican or a terrorist. get over yourselves.

    -----------------------
    There-in lies the cognitive dissonance that my pea brain is unable to reconcile. If you would like to enlighten me as to how you got from the first statement to the second, I'm all ears.

    I like you just fine, although per the statements above I'm not sure the feeling is mutual.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •