Thread: Introducing........

Default Introducing........

Shane Levi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was born 3/12/09 at 10:52 PM 7 pounds 13 ounces 19 1/4 inches long!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to be joining you all over here on this board.

My dh and I were blessed to be able to be in the delivery room with bmom. She was so great to us. We had our own room at the hospital and were able to keep him in the room with us most of the time. He went and visited with bmom some. Some times we both went. The last night there Shane and I were in bmom's room for about 2 hours talking. It was a wonderful blessing. At first she had told us after placement she only wanted pictures and letters. I told her I felt like I was loosing a friend and if she ever did want to visit to let us know. That last night she said she would be ok with a visit when we were ready. She said that she felt a peace about everything and was excited for us. OF course she is going through grief for herself but we have really developed a bond. I know she is headed in the right direction with her life and would do anything to help her get there. I do not feel threatened by her in any way. One nurse said when she went to get Shane that the bmom told her to please let his parents know where he was. Isn't that a special thing to hear.

Ok, for those that have kept up with me on the mentoring board.....I just got Shane down to sleep AND my 8 month foster baby SO I better take this time to get a bath myself and some rest. I have just been so excited to post over here.

OMG!!!!!! I am THRILLED to read this today!!!! Welcome little Shane!!! Your mommy has waited and prayed for you forever ) I can't wait to see his pics!!! I'm sure you'll be more busy than ever now, but OMG, how incredible! 2 boys--wow!! I am so very happy for you and DH. Tears of joy!

sfpierce is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default such wonderful news!!!

nice healthy long boy!!!! I am so happy for you all!!!!

Default how do I post a picture?????

can anyone tell me how to post a picture?

Restless is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

**tears** What wonderful news! Congrats to you and your family

pepperlc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Beyond wonderful news. I'm so happy for you.
    karen

Congratulations! That is great, great news.

Wishing you and Shane all the happiness in the world.

Pat Johnston Guest

Omigosh! Congratulations on this wonderful news, and may the other case with your foster baby go as smoothly!

Pat

Congratulations .. so happy for you!!!!

~*~*~*~*Congratulations!!!!!!~*~*~*~*~ Mommy!