Thread: mediation

Default mediation

for anyone that is still out there checking on my saga here goes........

we are going to a court ordered mediation tomorrow wiht the family members. this will most likely be a situation where they meet us and we get to know each other. I am not planning on anything final. OUr long term goal is that we could work out a situation kind of like our open adoption we have currently with our second baby. I have not seen any signs that they will agree to that but anything could happen. I would appreciate any positive thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

I wished I could post details but I just can't!

Thank you everyone!

Wishing you all the best! You will be in my prayers and positve thoughts will be coming your way all day. I hope the family sees that the baby is where he needs to be.

Good luck.

Lilly

sfpierce is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default My thoughts are with you

I hope hope hope that these people see the light. It is just SO WRONG after ALL THIS TIME to just now raise their hands...

Default no where......

we really got no where. they are determined to get him, I think they already have in their head that they have him. I heard that their attorney told them if this goes to court to be prepared to mortage their house and they said they were. Which means the same for us! UGH!!!!!!

so lost here!

sfpierce is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default I'm so very sorry....

What does your son's child advocate say??!?!?