Thread: Silly question./pictures

Default Silly question./pictures

OK this is really silly but I figured I would put it out there and ask to see if anyone has an opinion.

I need a double stroller for the newborn and the 9 month old. I bought a used one and it is awful! I can't steer it.

I really like the jogging strollers b/c they are so easy to steer but they are wide and I don't think will go through the average door PLUS the ones I can afford do not have an infant seat adaptor.

I am also looking into the baby trend double sit and stand. It does take an infant carrier and when the back seat is outgrown (lets hope we get there with our 9 month old) it turns into a sit and stand. I am worried though it will be hard to turn like the first one I bought.

does anyone have any idea or suggestions on which one would be better? with my two so close in age this seems to be an issue finding a stroller!

thanks everyone! also is there a way to post a picture of Shane. I would love to share his sweet little face. Here is a blog site that has his pictures on it. He is the first and 3rd picture. the middle older baby is a friend of mine's litle girl. This photographer did pictures for us. I haven't gotten any more but these are amazing and I can't wait to see the rest.

http://www.mundanedetails.com/?p=1514

No advice on the strollers (sorry) but the pictures are stunning. Shane is a beautiful baby and I am soooo happy for you.

Lilly

sfpierce is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default I agree. He is absolutly BEAUTIFUL!!!

I'm so happy for you!

thoxah Guest

Default Double Stroller???

I really have been gone too long! 9-month old? Newborn? Tell me more!!! Maybe I'll just have to e-mail ya'!

Julie

Default no help on the stroller but..

congratulations.. beautiful pictures!

Bonnie