Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Fashion Police

Pleaky is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default You know

I feel for her on this one. I don't like the sneakers and the outfit is unflattering, but as a woman of a similar age, I struggle every time I go shopping to find something flattering. EVERYTHING is clingy and tight, which is great when you're 21, but no matter how much you work out, middle age brings on droopy boobs and a thickening in the middle. The clothes available today are just too young. I disagree with Bailey. I don't think her clothes are too small, they are just cut wrong for a 40 plus year old female.

Pleaky, sitting here in my drawstring sweatpants, 15 yr old sweatshirt and white anklet socks...

SharonB is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Those sneakers are butt ugly. She needs her brain examined for paying $540.00 for them. The only reason she bought/paid that much for them is the name, because they certainly aren't stylish. And that is leaving aside the whole issue of arriving at a food bank with $540.00 sneakers. I think the new term I heard for this is "Limousine Liberals"

And her capris, WTH? They look 2 sizes to small and dangerously close to having camel toe. The ugly sweater looks way too small too.

I think Michelle needs to either hit the gym or admit she needs a bigger size in clothes.
    Anything else you didn't like? What about her hair? Lipstick? Was she smiling too much? Would you have preferred that she showed up in overalls and flip-flops to work at the food bank?

Good grief.

jenm is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Those sneakers are butt ugly. She needs her brain examined for paying $540.00 for them. The only reason she bought/paid that much for them is the name, because they certainly aren't stylish. And that is leaving aside the whole issue of arriving at a food bank with $540.00 sneakers. I think the new term I heard for this is "Limousine Liberals"

And her capris, WTH? They look 2 sizes to small and dangerously close to having camel toe. The ugly sweater looks way too small too.

I think Michelle needs to either hit the gym or admit she needs a bigger size in clothes.
    I don't know about you, Bailey, but I am happy that people are not looking at me constantly picking apart my physical appearance. Yes, Michelle Obama agreed to be in the public's eye when she agreed to publicly campaign and to take a public role as first lady. Nonetheless, comments like yours make me squeamish. Focus on the substance, and you and I may very well find some agreement here. IMO, that is part of our country's problem right now. There is so much focus on appearance and not enough on substance.

jvirginia is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

OMG the term limosine liberal has been around for 20+ years. It isn't "new." And while there are hypocrites on the left and right, I don't think you need to be homeless to care about homeless people, or hungry to care about hungry people.

Clearly for some WHATEver Michelle Obama does is going to be wrong and inappropriate, unless she leaves her DH and runs off with Rush Limbaugh.

I don't agree with all of Michelle Obama's fashion choices, but she has comported herself wonderfully since becomming First Lady, and First Mom.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6