Thread: Momccm--

Default Momccm--

how are you? How are things going with your son's case?

Jen

Default Thank you so much for checking on us....

we still have our foster son. his case has snowballed beyond crazy. I wished I could share details but at this point in the game I do not think it is best to do that.

the judge has made some very poor decisions. this could have been over last week and in our favor but b/c of political reasons it is not. we still have to go through a termination of parents rights and then a custody jury trial against the family members that are not stepping down. and it looks like this will take many more months and wouldn't suprise me that after trial they would appeal.

please cont to pray for the situation. anything could happen and I am really praying that it will all suprise us and end fast and better for us than we think. financially........lets just say it is so ridiculous.......

hanging in there as much as I can.

I wish so badly that I could help you. I cannot begin to imagine what you're going through. And don't worry about the lack of details, I complete understand. I don't see how he could ever be anything but yours. I'm praying for you guys. Hang in there, okay?

Default thank you.........

please pray for the jury to see he is in the right place

and

pray for money to pay for this. it is spinning out of control financially..... I do not see how we would ever be able to afford another adoption b/c of this. of course right now I am totally happy with my two boys but it just frustrates me that if I want to adopt later all my resources to do so are gone plus I'm in debt b/c of this.

thanks again!

sfpierce is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default I'm so sorry... I wish there was something

I could do....
    Just know that we are thinking of you and your family (and are always here for you) (understand though why you can't risk sharing on site with litigation ongoing).
    Hugs and love.

I'm so sorry about the money stuff. We put ourselves into a serious pile of debt when we adopted our daughter. We thought for sure we'd have a 1-2 year wait like the agency told us. I got a part-time job to start saving. We had NO savings at all b/c we had just bought our house the year prior. And then bam, 4 weeks into waiting, our daughter was born. We scrambled huge and we very blessed to have some wonderful people working at our bank that day. Here I was holding this child I loved in the hospital and we had no idea how or if we were going to pay the $20k. God provided us the answer and I pray you'll have your too. HUGS!

Default God can provide the money

we already are close to 30 thousand I am sure not to mention the 12 that we needed for private adoption. So far we are ok due to a generous family member letting us borrow and not having to start paying until our next tax refund but this next hurdle will be hard. of course dh is still looking for a job too!!! he really is looking hard it just ins't happening for some reason. we are not sure where the money for a long trial will come from. Praying somehow we don't have to go through that and he gets to be forever ours sooner than we think.