Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: White House Correspondents Dinner

jvirginia is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

And the "off the cuff" and then the teleprompters coming up. Lots of good individual jokes. However, his delivery was mediocre. He did seem to crack up on the Boehner "person of color" piece.

I loved Michelle cracking up when Wanda Sykes was talking about Obama's nipples. I think Michelle is one person who doesn't worship Obama and sees him as a normal person with flaws and quirks.

Dani is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by jvirginia View Post
    And the "off the cuff" and then the teleprompters coming up. Lots of good individual jokes. However, his delivery was mediocre. He did seem to crack up on the Boehner "person of color" piece.

I loved Michelle cracking up when Wanda Sykes was talking about Obama's nipples. I think Michelle is one person who doesn't worship Obama and sees him as a normal person with flaws and quirks.
    Obama's material was funny, but he didn't seem entirely comfortable with it. (I wouldn't be either, in his position!)

I loved Michelle's reaction when Wanda was talking about the Queen... how Michelle patted her on the back like she had just slid into home base. And the ridiculous iPod gift (which Michelle pinned on Obama). Why not give the Queen Texas? lol

It did make them seem like a regular couple laughing at each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2