Thread: Can you believe next weekend is Memorial Day?

Default Can you believe next weekend is Memorial Day?

one more month of 1st grade. Time flies. Isn't it funny when we are young, time moves slow. You look forward to turning a year older. Then, once you are over 30 - you want that clock to slow down in a MAJOR way!

sandsam is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default So true

Quote Originally Posted by mindynj3 View Post
    one more month of 1st grade. Time flies. Isn't it funny when we are young, time moves slow. You look forward to turning a year older. Then, once you are over 30 - you want that clock to slow down in a MAJOR way!
    Oh my gosh. This is so true. When I was a kid, summer seemed to last forever. I remember getting bored...wishing for summer to be over so that I could start a new grade.

We have only 3 more classes of preschool. It breaks my heart to know that my girls will never see most of these friends again. And I have another who will be a 'senior' in elementary school next year.

chris s is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default I know. Our last day of school was Tuesday. I am more

teary eyed than the twins are though. It has been a non-stop kid party at our house for the past couple days and I am tired! (which is amazing considering that until a month ago we really hadn't even done any play dates).
    Chris