Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What happened to our board? Please post an update. (m)

Default What happened to our board? Please post an update. (m)

Where is everyone? I know we are all busy with our multiples, but we used to have such fun. Please post an update on you and your kids. Summer plans?

My quads are out of school tomorrow. So much for 5th grade! We're moving on up to the middle school in August. All four made honor roll, including my special girl. I am so proud! We've got a summer of swim team and a family trip up to Washington state.

Marianne
    mom to Emma, John, Rebecca, and Sarah (11 years old)

Hi,
    I had a triplet mom get together at my house last night. There were only a handful of us but it was fun and we almost drank two bottles of wine. One friend wimped out and drank her water! lol
    The kids finish school June 26th and start their mini local camp on June 29th. I can't believe how quickly 1st grade went. It's been quite a year and the kids were taught so much my head was spinning at times!

Have a great summer.

Hi -- I think we lost a lot of people with the move to the new board. It's too bad -- I used to check in here every day.

My twin boys are 4 1/2 and finish up their first year of preschool on Tuesday. There's a end-of-year program and I'm really looking forward to it. Billy and Tommy have been practicing their songs non-stop it seems!

My parents live in Rehoboth Beach, DE, so we'll be spending lots of time there this summer. I'm taking them next week after school ends. Then we go back in July again. In August, we're heading to North Carolina for DH's sister's wedding. I'd rather remove my own tonsils with a pair of rusty pliers then drive for 12 hours to see my PITA in-laws, but you do what you gotta do, right?

I'm not sure if this link will work, but here are some recent photos of the loves of my life. Billy is in the red shirt. Tommy in blue. I think you can see it even if you're not on facebook.

I hope more people post their updates. I miss seeing everyone's kids and hearing their news.

Kristin

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...7&l=80e9a58ab0

Hi, very cute photos. You could see your face book page, you may want to link pics from another source for more privacy!
    I had to laugh about the rusty pliers comment. I could relate that to some of dh's family members! lol
    Enjoy your summer.
    My triplets finish school next Friday which is late this year but they have them in till the 26th. It will be an easy week though with a class picnic and 1 PM dismissal the last three days. I hear Rehoboth is beautiful, it looked so clean and pretty on line.

Mindy, mom of soon to be 2nd graders - amazing how time flies

Hi Mindy! I can't believe your trio is going to be in second grade. They grow up too fast, don't they?

Thanks for the heads up about my facebook page. I thought that link would only show the photo album -- I didn't realize that it would allow someone to see my whole profile. Not really a big deal, but I'll have to check my settings. Are you on facebook? Just wondering if someone could view the page even without a facebook account.

Rehoboth is beautiful. I'd highly recommend it.

Enjoy your summer too!

Kristin

Marianne -- congratulations on all your quads making the honor roll! That's wonderful.

Enjoy your trip and your summer of swimming!

Kristin

Jami here with twin boys who are 5 and one of whom has his first loose tooth! I mean LOOSE, it'll be out in a matter of days! So preparing for that first exciting visiting from the tooth fairy!!!!!!!!! My mom is coming to visit for the week during my birthday week next week and otherwise we are just busy. We are moving to Japan in Sept.

I find that I only come here every other week since it's so slow these days.
    Hugs,
    Jami

PROUD Mommy to twin boys...Logan & Aiden!

Default Hi all...m

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
    Where is everyone? I know we are all busy with our multiples, but we used to have such fun. Please post an update on you and your kids. Summer plans?

My quads are out of school tomorrow. So much for 5th grade! We're moving on up to the middle school in August. All four made honor roll, including my special girl. I am so proud! We've got a summer of swim team and a family trip up to Washington state.

Marianne
    mom to Emma, John, Rebecca, and Sarah (11 years old)
    Just been busy...I miss a lot of ladies here that I used to " chat " with quite frequently. I am on Facebook, email me if anyone is interested in getting in touch there.

My triplets, Chelsea, Maro Connor and Bridget just finished 1st grade. They are 7.5 yo now. The girls are in gymnastics, and Maro is taking golf lessons. I too have taken golf lessons and am really enjoying it. As a family, we have started hiking. I am hoping to take everyone to Colorado Springs this August for a family hiking vacation, but don't know if dh will get time off. Two Summers ago we bought a 36' boat that we keep docked in New Bufalo, MI...we will be up there quite a bit this Summer swimming, riding and cooking out.

Hope everyone has a great Summer,

Amy

Default (sib ment)

Hi,

I've been busy but I still check here. My triplets just finished kindergarten and they did great. They were in the same class. I sent them to private K and will be sending them off to the public school next year (and I'm really nervous about that!). The private school was so nice and intimate but they only have up to K. They will be in the same class in 1st too. Their teacher said you can hardly notice they are sisters. My twins are going to be ONE in one week. Where does the time go??? They are doing great and are really easy babies. Probably because they are always entertained by the older sibs who love them to pieces at this point.

I am on Facebook too.

It's nice to hear from all of you.

Janice
    Rebecca (8); Isabelle, Megan and Julia (6) Sophie and Yorgi (11months)

I'm still here. Eva and Isaac turned 6 in March. They had a great year in kindergarten and are looking forward to first grade. They will be continuing in the same private school, and they'll be in the same class again. It's worked out really well. They are good friends, and have a lot in common and are so different at the same time! It's been great to watch them making new friends at school and learning new things.

They're home over the summer, playing in the yard and swimming if it ever stops raining and warms up.

I'm on Facebook, too. Sorry I don't know how to post pics on the new boards.

It's nice to see some familiar names here.

Nancy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast