Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can I share something sad (child death ment)

pepperlc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Can I share something sad (child death ment)

Today is the 8 year anniversary of the death of my twin boys Arthur and Ethan. They were born at 22 weeks and each lived 1 hour. If they hadn't died we would never have pursued adoption and gotten Reuben and Jacob.

With all of the challenges my kids give me I can't imagine my life anymore without Reuben and Jacob.

Everything would be different. We wouldn't even have our dog who licked the tears from my face.

I love my life, my family, everything but it feels wrong sometimes. I am fine 99.9% of the time.

I know this isn't the proper board for this and it can be removed but you all are my friends are there aren't many places or people who can understand or will listen.

Sorry - tears
    karen
    Last edited by pepperlc; 06-24-2009 at 11:54 PM.

Laura H1 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

I'm listening and crying with you... (((HUGE HUGS)))... oh how I wish you did not lose Arthur and Ethan... they were so lucky to have had you as their mom for their short 22 weeks... you are so giving and loving of your children...

there are so many un-knowables for what God's plan is... I so wish someone had the answers and would just give them to us already... but then again, where would our faith be??? I'm rambling my own thoughts...

I'm so glad you were blessed with Reuben and Jacob and that they were blessed with you... it really is an amazing miracle... and then to be punctuated with their little sister, Faith...

keep the faith... reaching out to give you gentle hugs...
    Laura

Karen,

I remember when you lost Arthur and Ethan because I was pg with twin boys at the same time. I was so devastated for you, and have never forgotten your oldest sons.

Years later when you announced you were adopting twin boys, I was thrilled for you. And when Faith came along - a miniature version of you, at least from what I can tell by the pictures - it just made things even more complete.

You are a great mom, and I hope you can take some comfort from the fact that even though you and I don't know each other, your little boys Arthur and Ethan are remembered.

Nancy

amelia1 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

(((Hugs)))

sugarsue is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Big Huge Hugs Karen

You know I will always remember your boys and everything you went through trying to have them and then losing them. I can totally hear what you are saying and feeling. It is so sad to not have them with you and to wonder 'what if'. You are a great mom. I think about you guys all the time. I'm glad you came here to talk about your feelings.

Susan

((((hugs))))))

pepperlc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default All I can say is

Thank you

jeninnc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Hugs Karen, I am thinking of you and all of your boys. They will continue to be in my thoughts and I am wishing you peace tonight.

angeleena is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Hugs!! Sending you peaceful and positive thoughts. I know there are no words that can take away the pain of losing your children. My heart goes out to you.

Angi

BriNJ is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Big hugs Karen

Bri

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast