Thread: momccm -- thinking of you

Hybrid View

sfpierce is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default momccm -- thinking of you

hope all is ok

Default amazing

I haven't been on in such a long time and get on to discover you are here asking about me, thank you very much

honestly things are not good right now. we still have our little guy but things get crazier by the minute. I can not share any details but if I could just know you would not even believe it. We need LOTS of prayers right now. I can see this going on for years to come if the good Lord doens't step in and put a stop the the madness!

Please continue to pray for the situation and know I look forward to being able to share the whole crazy story one day AFTER adoption Lord Willing!

PS our youngest little one's day to consumate (sp?) adoption is coming up in september. we look forward to that day very much and hope to get there one day with the other one too

sfpierce is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default just so you know...

I think of you often and (tho I'm not a particularly religious person) regularly find myself muttering fervent prayers that your older boy stays where he belongs with you and that in all the chaos you are finding all the joy you deserve in your younger.

Love,
    Isobel

Default thank you!

I really really appreciate the thoughts, prayers, good vibes. what ever anyone can send.

One day I hope to be able to share all about him with everyone here. It seems the forums are not as active as they used to be.

Hi! How are things with your 2 boys? I've been MIA b/c we moved, but I've been wondering how you are doing...

Default momccm

Any update? How is everything?