Thread: How is the Octomom so thin after having 8?

Default How is the Octomom so thin after having 8?

is she taking donation money and paying for a tummy tuck?
    She's like a scarey looking Angelina Jolie.
    Hope those little babies are being well taken care of, not to mention the other six she had already.

pepperlc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Its possible that the insurance paid for it if she ended up with major problems during the pregnancy. Can you imagine what her belly must have looked like? There is no way it could return to its normal size - ever. She does look like Angelina Jolie. I have been staying away from teh story but read an article at the doctors the other day.

She is saying she regrets putting so many embroys back in. I guess she put in 6 and 2 split. Its amazing that all 6 took. But 14 kids. I can't fathom it. The oldest is 8 I think.

It also said she has 4 nannies. I wonder more where the money for that comes from not counting the insane cost of raising that many children and especially babies.

there was an article today about her recovering from surgery, people wrote in and prayed she tied her tubes!

fatcat is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

I guess I don't have a problem with tummy tuck or other surgery, but it sure did look like she hardly gained a pound during pregnancy anyway!

Also, I'd wait at least a year for a tummy tuck post-pregnancy. But maybe that is because here I am: 5 1/2 years later and still with a flabby tummy, doing crunches like a maniac, probably have an awesome 6-pack under that flab, still hoping it might magically get tight without surgery!