Thread: Free Teleseminar.. Get ready for September, Back to

NancyR is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Free Teleseminar.. Get ready for September, Back to

checklist for families with Children with Special Needs!

Wednesday, August 19th at 12 noon... If you can't listen in, register anyway, and they will send you a link after the event and you can log on and listen.

hope this helps someone! N

http://www.specialneedsparentcoach.com/FreeTeleseminar/

We all know the usual back to school routine: new clothes, new lunchbox, new teachers. But as a mom or dad of a child with special needs, you have a lot more on your plate this time of year than the average parent. Join me on August 19 as I share my checklist for back to school time with a child with special needs. We'll talk about how to ease the family's transition into the school routine, tips for starting the school year off right with your child's teachers, and how to take advantage of the unique opportunity September brings to start creating a more manageable, balanced life for you and your family.

Free Lunchtime Teleseminars last 30 - 45 minutes, with time for discussion and your questions. The call will be recorded, so if you can't make it to the call, no worries! We'll email you the link to the recording, so you can listen later on at your convenience. Note: you must register below in order to receive the call recording.

Laura H1 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Thanks! I just signed up... I know I won't be able to call... but I need all the tips I can get!

Laura