Thread: day 6 buspar - ella brushed her own teeth - and update on ella saga

angeleena is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default day 6 buspar - ella brushed her own teeth - and update on ella saga

and let us brush her hair without crying. Her sensory issues seem SOOO MUCH BETTER. Also, i have not been attacked by her for days. hmmmn. She still has been throwing tantrums but way fewer and they seem linked to her not eating enough and getting over hungry and then she won't eat and well, the S hits the fan. Normally, she is OCD'ing and tantruming A LOT for no apparent reason.

We do not want to get too excited, since so different things have failed...but this seems promising.

We are seeing things that we cannot believe.

But again, it could just be a few good days.

And she still has the ADHD issues, but the meds seem to ramp up the anxiety so we are avoiding them for now.

but, something good may be coming our way!?

BTW, we are still being screwed out of a school for her...4 weeks on tuesday. Long story. And, yes it is legal. We are cleaning, packing, etc our house and had a storage unit delivered so we can de clutter and paint and replace a floor or two and SELL OUR HOUSE to get out of hilbillie-town.

When our house sells, we are going to buy ourselves a nice house near a great school and move on with our lives! we have one guy who says he wants to be at the top of the list for buying it. Luckily, it is an adorable craftsman house.

Angi

kec is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

I am glad things are looking up. Have you looked into having Ella tutored by the school district? In NJ, if a child with an IEP is not in school because of an inappropriate placement and is waiting for an appropriate placement, the district must provide 10 hours of tutoring at home. I am not sure what each states requires but it is worth looking in to!
    Kari

pepperlc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Oh that would be good to look into. I hope the house stuff moves along smoothly.

good luck.
    k

Wonderful news on Ella's progress. Sending hugs in this stressful time of house-hunting and looking for a school.

-Carol-