Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Feeling so guilty, depressed, saddened...

Yeah, it's really hard to not use my RE for the DE after all he's done for me, but it's just too much $ to risk on one chance, but at least he understands and will still work with SG in DC for us...I just wish we could've made it happen with our own eggs. It breaks my heart that I won't be biol. connected to the child ya know.

As for your decision to walk away from your house...I understand the desperation but REALLY think about this hun...what if the cycle doesn't work? Couldn't you just finance the cycle with a bank?? Have you spoken to your doctor about your financial difficulties as well? I did that with my RE and he gave me a discount off the last FET cycle and is doing this final FET for FREE...if you haven't done that please think about it. Most doctors want to help and can be flexible with their fees.

I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do. Please keep us posted.

JoAnn

PS: Best of luck to your friend too!

Default something to think about...

thanks for sharing your opinion. it's something we have considered at great length.

as for the choice of words: desperation, i've never quite thought of it like that... another something to think about. i'm not sure how i feel about that word... hmmmm... i'm going to have to sit on that one for awhile.
    wdyt?

I really hope my choice of words didn't offend you, that wasn't my intention at all...desperation certainly aplies to my situation though and it's not a fun place to be in I'm glad you given your decision a lot of thought too, everyone has got to do what's best for themselves. I pray it will bring you your miracle!

Best wishes,

JoAnn

Default Thanks JoAnn...

Don't worry. It's not u. I just never let myself think about it like that. I think it's true at this point, I just hadn't put myself with that word. It was an eye opener to say the least (& true). I am going to get some of my things taken cared off this month and then I will hopefully qualify for their refund program, just in case. I'm trying to keep myself positive.

I got some bad news today about my friend that had a surrogate egg. She got a negative p test. Just send her ur prayers. she needs it right now. This is their second try. they may need to just do a complete surrogacy with her hubby's sperm or adopt.

So sorry about your friend, what a devastating disappointment. I hope they will find a way to become parents soon. Good luck to you with all your plans too. Pleae keep us posted

Default hysteroscopy results...

Well we had the hysteroscopy. lets just say that it wasn't god and now i have to do it again next month. i apparently had way too much tissue in there. we are currently waiting on the biopsy.

not sure, everything is on hold for now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2