Thread: Hi everyone (four miscarriages mentioned, living child mentioned)

Default Hi everyone (four miscarriages mentioned, living child mentioned)

It's been several years since I posted on Inciid. I found it really helpful when I was going through the horror of four recurrent miscarriages. I have since had a miracle son, now aged seven.

But I am still haunted by my lost babies - tests revealed no reason why they died and their loss has changed my life forever. It just seems so sad.

Just needed to write that down as no one else but me seems to remember them - I called them Jojo, Betty, Sylvie and Sammy.

My miscarriages were complicated and I had three operations - was I being punished?

Default (((hannahpants)))

You are not being punished.... things just happen with no rhyme or reason. (((hugs))) You are not alone in your feelings though. 8 years almost here and this year has been very rough for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya77 View Post
    You are not being punished.... things just happen with no rhyme or reason. (((hugs))) You are not alone in your feelings though. 8 years almost here and this year has been very rough for me too.
    Thanks, Tonya. So sorry you've had a bad year too. Hope things get better.

Default No...no way punished (m)

This past Sunday, January 10th, marked the 13th year anniversay of the arrival and departure of my b/g twins at 21 wks gestation. They hold a very special place in my heart...all their own. "Mothers" never forget...