Thread: Suggestion about emotional state from Behavior lady

pepperlc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Suggestion about emotional state from Behavior lady

I was talking to her about Jacob's meltdowns when things don't go his way. We go back to the neurodev peds. on Dec 2nd. She suggested that I track his emotional state 2x a day until then so we can see if the problems are related to rebound effects, tiredness, annoyance with siblings, etc.

So I have to rank him on a scale of 1-10 (10 being great) on weekdays at 8:30 (before leaving for school) and 4:30 (when he returns home from school). On the weekends I have to track at 11 am (when he shouldn't be tired or having any rebound effects) and 4:30.

This should be interesting to see. She also suggested that I track my mood as well to see if there is any connection between my moods and his moods.

Thankfully I went back on my antidepressant meds recently and that seems to have helped things around the house. I suspect when I can be calm and not irritated and agitated all the time, Jacob can be too.

I'll let you know what I find.
    karen

angeleena is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Thankfully I went back on my antidepressant meds recently and that seems to have helped things around the house. I suspect when I can be calm and not irritated and agitated all the time, Jacob can be too.

Um, I totally relate. I have to keep my anti-d's up to deal with the ella stuff!