Thread: Here I go again...

danellsar is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Here I go again...

Well, I guess it was inevitable. My ds has had some issues with being overemotional, very wiggly, inattentive, for a few years. Preschool teachers mentioned it, now Kinder teacher is concerned. So we did some questionaires and met with the ped today. He says that ADHD is a possibility, auditory processing is alsoa possibility. He's referring us for psycho/educational testing for the processing issue, and wants me to find a behavior therapist to work on some of the emotional stuff. Lovely. Just when I was thinking things had calmed down with dd (Aspergers, anxiety, etc), now a new round of testing and therapy. Great. Merry merry.
    Ellen

angeleena is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Oh geeeze.
    Hope things get better soon.

Just what you needed to hear when you just got things settled with your daughter. geeesh!!!!

Hugs!

Default I feel your pain

[We are in the exact same boat.

QUOTE=danellsar;293651]Well, I guess it was inevitable. My ds has had some issues with being overemotional, very wiggly, inattentive, for a few years. Preschool teachers mentioned it, now Kinder teacher is concerned. So we did some questionaires and met with the ped today. He says that ADHD is a possibility, auditory processing is alsoa possibility. He's referring us for psycho/educational testing for the processing issue, and wants me to find a behavior therapist to work on some of the emotional stuff. Lovely. Just when I was thinking things had calmed down with dd (Aspergers, anxiety, etc), now a new round of testing and therapy. Great. Merry merry.
    Ellen[/QUOTE]

trek is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator