View Poll Results: how long before i know the results of who was chosen

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is this dangerous?

0 0%
  • Has anyone ever heard of Herbal Tampons for blocked tubes?

1 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: god is with us

Thanks Carlaliz, that is helpful. I know how waiting can feel, so I figured I have waited this long, why not.

I am new to these forums, so it's nice to have people to talk to that can understand. I'm sure most of of you can relate how it feels to watch everyone around you get pregnant so easily, it's so frustrating. I have a small group of friends and all of them have children. It's hard hanging out with them, because it seems I have nothing in common with them anymore. They do their best and ask me how I am coming along, but I don't want to tell them, because it's like they just feel sorry for me. My husband does a great job at keeping me sane, which makes me love him more.
    Okay, well thanks for letting me rant. It feels good to do that sometimes.

I completely understand how you feel! Empathy is one thing, but I don't want anyone feeling sorry for me. I had to cut out going to baby showers for a few months because it was just too much. Buying the gift was hard enough. I teach and I notice all the kids whose parents never come to anything, who never work with their kids or spend time with them. In some cases, they barely even feed them or treat them well. Yet, they have tons of kids without even thinking about it. It just doesn't seem fair. It's good that you have such a supportive husband. I feel blessed for mine too. I've heard that infertility can really take a huge toll on a marriage. Infertility stinks, but as least we know that we can weather the storm. Keep me posted on how the application process is going - and feel free to vent anytime!

I would have to agree.......I convinced myself not to apply for the March deadline because my husband and I were not married at the time and just knew for sure that I would not get it because of that.......I waited and said what the heck in June we applied and received the scholarship in October I have since completed my fundraising (unofficially because of the holidays we were waiting for the last deposits to be confirmed before we can actually report that we have completed it) and am anxiously waiting for the next step.

This is definately not a hoax and you have nothing to lose by applying right? We are all here for support during this process and the stories you will read on here both good and bad give you a much better understanding of just how many people are going throught the same thing.

Leslie

yes indeed it can...it broke up my first marriage because I was so young when I found of my issues and the depression I went through just tore up apart. now I ahve dealt with this for over 13 years so I have learned to deal with it without allowing it to destoy my relationships with friends and family.

Leslie

I'm sorry to hear that because I'm sure that it was a very difficult time. I hope that your story is able to end on a very happy note with a successful cycle!

Well everything happens for a reason and if that had not happened i would not be with my husband now and have this scholarship. I try not to dwell on the bad in the past but move forward i have learned to deal with infertility because i have been going through it for so long now. Believe me it does get a little easier with time and age....lol

leslie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2