Thread: goofy mom braved signing up for little league now questioning sanity

angeleena is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default goofy mom braved signing up for little league now questioning sanity

Hi,
    well, i signed ella up for little league softball. It is actually t-ball since she does not have any experience.

this morning is the uniform fitting. she has already thrown a few big tantrums this morning. however, that was before her meds.

I sure hope i am not setting her up for disappointment or disaster.

Just venting here....

trek is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

, good luck. you are brave. I have Holt asking for t-ball but I missed the registration.

Default Is it something that she has asked to do?

I know with my DS he is always relucant to try something new but sometimes enjoys it after he starts (gymnastics / swimming) but others he has shown no interest in (soccer etc.). Both kids took a sports of all sorts at the local YMCA that did a different sport every week. It was a good way to introduce them to the different sports to see which ones they were interested in.

I do think it is good to get them started early because the longer you wait the more difficult, though not everyone is cut out to be a participant in sports (I wasn't). Just remember you can always drop out or stop after the first season.

Good luck and keep us posted.