Thread: Sometimes... out of nowhere..

Default Sometimes... out of nowhere..

I am overcome with what a privilege it is that I get to be my kids' mom and how lucky they are that I am.

My son will be 7 at the end of the month. It always makes me sad that I can't tell him about the night he was born but we talk about how I felt the night he came home (2 days old).

I understand. I tell my children that being their Mommy is the best job and I am so lucky.
    For me, sometimes I feel sad for our childrens birth parents and birth grandparents. They gave us the joy of parenting our children. It gives me a new understanding of their sacrifice. When something amazing happens: first steps, first hug, first sentence...gosh I see how much they missed and how much we have been enriched.
    I feel so grateful.

Default Reminder to enjoy

I too forget to always be happy and in the moment, the following helped me keep everything in perspective. http://www.threeyellowroses.com/2010...-you-grateful/

pepperlc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Just saw this. I completely understand what you mean. My boys will be 7 in May and I can't believe the time has gone so quickly. But it really is a privelige to be their mom. My boys came home at 5 days old.

k