Thread: Offer accepted on a house....yay, we are finally moving!

angeleena is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Offer accepted on a house....yay, we are finally moving!

Never mind that we cannot sell our house in the hillbilly s.d. We are renting it out to someone who does NOT have kids.

We finally will have a house big enough (4+ bedrooms!) to adopt a little sister for Ella. Now, we just have to get Ella's temper tantrums under control FIRST. We signed up for the adoption classes starting this summer. I think it takes about 8 weeks. Ha! Now I just have to find a babysitter for one evening a week. no respite care here.

pepperlc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Awesome news. Let me know if there are any adoption questions I can help with. My boys were adopted from Florida. What type of adoption are you looking at? What are adoption classes? We didn't do anything like that.

Karen

NancyR is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Fantastic news!! I am so happy for you! That should lessen teh

drive to dd's school too right? Anything that makes life easier is worth it!!

You're doing great, step by step, hard as it is!! Congrats!!! XOX! N

sugarsue is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Wow!

Totally cool, congratulations. And a little sister for Ella, that is so heart touching!! I have high hopes for you guys.

Susan

Default congratulations!

I hope it all goes smoothly

Quote Originally Posted by angeleena View Post
    Never mind that we cannot sell our house in the hillbilly s.d. We are renting it out to someone who does NOT have kids.

We finally will have a house big enough (4+ bedrooms!) to adopt a little sister for Ella. Now, we just have to get Ella's temper tantrums under control FIRST. We signed up for the adoption classes starting this summer. I think it takes about 8 weeks. Ha! Now I just have to find a babysitter for one evening a week. no respite care here.

Default Best wishes on your new journey...

I am so happy for you! Best of luck in the new house, and with the adoption.

-C-