Thread: My wait is finally over....

Default My wait is finally over....

My daughter came home this week after waiting for her for so, so long. We we were approved to foster/adopt over a year ago. We are over the moon happy. I know these boards are really slow but a few of you have followed and helped me so much throughout this process. Thanks for all the support given.

Will give more details when i have more time.

Good luck to those of you still waiting.

Lilly

Allegro is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Quote Originally Posted by doubleL View Post
    My daughter came home this week after waiting for her for so, so long. We we were approved to foster/adopt over a year ago. We are over the moon happy. I know these boards are really slow but a few of you have followed and helped me so much throughout this process. Thanks for all the support given.

Will give more details when i have more time.

Good luck to those of you still waiting.

Lilly
    Congratulations Lilly! That's wonderful news. Eager to here more when you have a moment (I know they are likely few and far between).

Dear Lilly,
    Hooray! I am so happy for you; I have been checking for updates and wish you congratulations. I know it has been a long haul but so worth it!
    Digi

Congratulations on your daughter! These boards are so slow I barely check anymore. Glad to see your wait is over! We adopted our daughter (newborn domestic) and its hard to believe she'll be 3 years old soon. Time flies so cherish every moment

Jen