Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Focalin?

Reese14 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Thanks Renee

I'm leaning toward telling the teacher, but have to sit down with DH and truly discuss this. He has a lot of concerns even with DS on medication so we have to work together. This has taken a toll on us and our family.

Glad you are tapering off prednisone, that is a rough drug. I am doing okay. I do weekly gamma shots and still haven't stopped antibiotics, but reduced my dose. It is my hope to get off of the antibiotics. One doctor did mention he'd like to try me on Prednisone, but I'm holding my own at this point with my current medication and I really hate prednisone (how I feel on it) so I'd like to avoid it at all costs. I think the main reason I am holding my own is that I have learned, after 4 years of being sick, that I can no longer push myself. I know my limits and have altered my life. So I don't "crash" as often, which is a much better way to live. I have to pass up so many opportunities I'd enjoy, but if it means getting out of bed without a fever each day, I have no choice. I think this was a turning point for me, accepting this illness. So I'm doing okay, thanks for asking. Hope you feel better!!

jeninnc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

no advice I just wanted to say "hi" and wish you well on the folican.

My older dd was just given a rx for concerta today - hence my lurking on the board. I have a feeling my ASD younger dd will head that way as well.

I did tell the teachers but it's a bit different for us since she has 4 different teachers.

Reese14 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Hi Jen!

How are you feeling? I've been thinking about you. Hope things are improving for you.

I'm leaning toward telling the teacher, I think it is necessary. I'm happy there is finally something hopeful for us.

Hope Concerta works for your DD. Keep us updated on her progress.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2