Thread: Picture of my DS...

Reese14 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Picture of my DS...

I wanted to share a picture of my DS at 2.5 years old. This is my little guy who suffered terribly as a newborn with acid reflux, food allergies and was orally defensive causing him to be failure-to-thrive. As you can see, he has lost that diagnosis and is back on the charts. And, all he wants to do is eat now! So excited to share that update!

We've come a long, long way with this little guy and I will always be grateful to all the wise women here on SNK as well as Inciid for getting us through the really tough times. I know we could have never come this far without you guys.

Thanks for looking.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/4...6108QbOWrFqybC

Theresa and Ryan

Val. is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Oh my gosh, he is BEAUTIFUL and looks so grown up!! I'm SO glad to hear that he is doing so well. Love the plate of food in front of him.

Val

Reese14 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Thank you so much Val!

I can't believe all he wants to do is eat-eat-eat now. I swear I never would have thought he would become a good eater after the struggle we had getting him on solids. Thanks for your kind words and of course all of your advice through that tough time.

He is still in EI for his Erb's palsy, but that has really improved as well. There are some concerns of his inability to focus (he will rarely play with toys, he usually is all over the place) but I am really hoping that is just as a result of his rough start in life and that he eventually learns to calm down.

Thanks again!

How is Tanner doing? Is he going to 1st grade in the fall? I'd love to see a recent photo of him. I am sure he is getting so big! Did you ever resolve your issue with the school principal? I remember you posting about that a few months back. I hope things worked out for you guys. Nothing is ever easy, is it?!