Thread: Can anyone cure Keagan's cold - surgery in 5 days!

SueW is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Unhappy Can anyone cure Keagan's cold - surgery in 5 days!

Of course, Keagan came down with a loud cough last night. I'm keeping him out of school today - and praying that he will be better by Sunday when we have to fly 3500 miles, and especially better by Tuesday's surgery. We cannot post-pone this! The preparations for surgery are tremendous, and he is SO looking forward to this thing coming off . He and I are going out alone . The fixator HAS to come off (but of course, if he's sick, it can't). He's on antibiotics again for another pin infection. Any cures for a viral cough except fluids and rest?????

Default What we use...

When my kids even think they are getting sick I get out the Junior Airborne and the chewable vit C and load them up. Even if they do end up coming down with a cold, it does not seem so bad (less symptoms and duration).

Hope all goes well next week.

-Robin

mk Guest

Default could you use Cold Eeze?

it definitely works, but not sure if you can use it with all the other stuff going on. Other than that, I'll be praying that the cold clears up and the surgery goes very well!

Default Get well vibes coming your way.....

I hope that he is on the mend, and able to Fly on Tuesday. Keep us posted what happens, and how the procedure goes. Good luck.

Diana

mickey2 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

wow.....not a moment to soon....i cant wait to hear more of his progress!!!! hugs galore!!!

anniemc2000 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Sue, I hope Keagan is better

and you're on your way.
    Please keep us posted.
    Hugs,
    Ann

Val. is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

OH, I hope he gets better soon and that he's able to have his surgery!! You're in my thoughts!
    Val