Thread: NIcholas update!

Ihostmom2mitchandnick Guest

Default NIcholas update!

Just a quickie to let you all know we still lurk everyday!
    Nicholas and I think about you all and your little ones all of the time!
    Nicholas is doing great! He is the love of my life! He had the best blood workup he has ever had since transplant 3 weeks ago....and also had a flu shot that he did not react to! (Thank you God)!
    He goes back next Tuesday for the 2nd flu shot. He still has to have IV's of synthetic IGG for his immune issues.....but he can go about 5 to 6 weeks in between. He goes to K-mart with his dad....and I take him into our local grocery store. We are trying to settle into a normal life again. He is still pretty delayed....but we are working on it. Life is getting crazy....and we are just rolling with the punches!
    We are hoping to have a wonderful holiday season.....and stay out of the doctors!
    Big fat Idaho hugs to all of you!
    Mary Ann and Nicholas

sugarsue is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Great update!

So nice to see your name and hear about Sweet Nicholas! I am very glad he is doing so well!!

Susan

mk Guest

Default Thanks for the great update! nt

nt

Restless is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Awesome!

Love all the good stuff that's happening for the both of you!

JoyKS is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Hey there!

Glad to see you posting, you busy woman! I'm glad Nicholas is doing so great! What a wonderful holiday season you will have!!! Thinking of you guys often and sending hugs. I need to email you one of these days.

Hugs,
    Joy & family

Default Hey MaryAnn

I must have missed something, Nicholas had another transplant 3 weeks ago? Please catch me up when you have time!
    And great news about the blood workup, finally things are moving in the right direction! YES!

Val. is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Hi.
    Glad to hear that all is going well for the little guy! I'm sure it is hard to settle back into normal...whatever normal is. Hope your venture is going well, too!
    Val

trek is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

every time I read a post of yours about your ds, I can feel the love. thanks for the update.