Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kevin started his therapies (m)

Default Kerry

Yes, I am on the South Shore.

Does your email work through INCIID? (Did you get my email about this message?) Can you respond to it to get my email address?

Let's email about it as far as the recommendations and stuff go.

I talked to the psychologist today and she said he doesn't qualify b/c his needs are not signifant enough but she was able to find a spot for him in January as a role model. I did say I would send him... but I will have to pay for him, drive him to school and then drive him to his therapies 4 x a week in addition to school. I figure I have 30 days to get some info together, schedule a 2nd opinion and possibly reconvene with the team.

Thanks for the help, I have a list of providers, maybe we can discuss in an email.

Thanks, Dawn

Hey Dawn, did my email of a few days ago come through?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn5
    Yes, I am on the South Shore.

Does your email work through INCIID? (Did you get my email about this message?) Can you respond to it to get my email address?

Let's email about it as far as the recommendations and stuff go.

I talked to the psychologist today and she said he doesn't qualify b/c his needs are not signifant enough but she was able to find a spot for him in January as a role model. I did say I would send him... but I will have to pay for him, drive him to school and then drive him to his therapies 4 x a week in addition to school. I figure I have 30 days to get some info together, schedule a 2nd opinion and possibly reconvene with the team.

Thanks for the help, I have a list of providers, maybe we can discuss in an email.

Thanks, Dawn

Default I didn't see one...

I'll check again. I don't use this address very much. I should probably update my account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2